- Study of the client’s operational needs (workshop)
- Proposal of space required for workshop
- Technological proposal of equipment according to the needs Workshop.
- Design proposal according to the client’s space (Layout in Autocad and 3D renderings)
- Architectural proposal
- Financial evaluation of the project
Design of automotive workshops and servitecas.
- Urban geographic location.
- Productive processes.
• Economic and operational feasibility of projects.
• Investment evaluation supported with cash flows and operational and financial models.
• Transportation to the point
• Start-up (Previous compliance with electrical and civil works requirements)
Transportation: unloading, assembly and start-up of equipment for automotive after-sales maintenance.
Disassembly of equipment, transport, maintenance and later assembly with its commissioning.
• Annualized equipment maintenance contracts.
• Change plans, equipment recovery and expansion.
ERP sale of dealer management and workshop
Training and ERP training